COAST FA SELECT TEAM TRYOUT INFO 2015/2016 U7 THRU U19 Boys and Girls
Tuesday April 7, 2015
ALL PLAYERS wishing to participate in the 2015-16 season are required to register online prior to tryouts
U7-U12 Boys & Girls must register online by midnight May 3rd 2015
U13-U19 Boys & Girls must register online by midnight May 17th 2015
WHERE? : Socastee Park 7485 Butler Road Myrtle Beach SC 29577 and North Myrtle Beach Sports Park 150 Citizens Cr. Little River SC 29566
WHO? : U7 thru U12 Boys & Girls WHEN? : Tuesday & Wednesday May 5th and May 6th at NMB Sports Park
(Players born between 8/1/2003 – 7/31/2009) Wednesday & Thursday May 13th and 14th at Socastee Park
WHO? : U13 thru U19 Boys & Girls WHEN? :Monday & Wednesday May 18th and May 20th at Socastee Park
(Players born between 8/1/1996 – 7/31/2003) Tuesday May 19th at North Myrtle Beach Sports Park
WHAT TIME? : Registration 4:00pm – 5:15pm Each Day
5:15pm – 5:30pm Individual Warmup
5:30pm – 7:30pm Evaluation – Tryout
6:00pm – 7:30pm Mandatory Parent Meeting (Each Day) Q & A
WHAT TO BRING? : Notarized Medical Release (Click Here for Form), Birth Certificate, Shin guards, Cleats, Ball and Drink.
COST? : $25.00 per player….Every player wishing to try out MUST pre-register online.
HOW TO PRE-REGISTER: Click Here for Instructions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Click Here for FAQ
WHERE DO I GO WHEN I ARRIVE? :
- You are now registered for Tryouts online and have made your payment.
- Bring your notarized “medical release waiver and birth certificate” to the concession stand.
- You will be given a jersey with a tryout number to wear all days during tryouts for id purposes.
- Now go to the “photo table” where we will take a photo for your player card.
- Find your designated age group area and begin individual warm ups.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER TRYOUTS? :
- If you ARE chosen you will receive instructions on how to order your uniform if needed and make your first installment.
- If you are NOT chosen the evaluator will call to inform you of their decision.