- Open to "All-comers." The only prerequisite is that the parent desires the best programing for his/her child’s first touch with the ball.
- All sessions delivered by Licensed Professional Coaches following a specific curriculum:
- Daniel Martin will deliver Tuesday and Friday academy training.
- CFA Staff coach will be the team coach for Saturday league games.
- Academy pool training - Players & teams train togeither sorted by age group, then by skil level. Everyone receives appropriate skills training including an introduction to "The way we play and how we play."
- Parents are encouraged to assist under coach's supervision.
- Fall Schedule: Sep thru Mid Nov (Start Date Tuesday, Sep 1st)
- Spring Schedule: Feb thru Mid Apr
- Boys & girls ages 4-10 (Birthdates 09/01/09 -08/31//16)
- 8-Week program (16 sessions - 2 sessions each week).
- Sessions held at the Clemmons residence (6591 Old Shallotte Road, Ocean Isle Beach, NC)..
- Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Session times:
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- 6:00 - 7:15 pm
- Players participating in league games described below will train an extra 15 to 20 minutes.
- Schedule: Tue & Fri - No Saturday scheduling except for optional league games described below.
- Registration Fee: $160 ($10/session) plus $35 uniform.
Academy League Games
- League games are optional and for CFA boys & girls ages 6-10: (Birthdates 09/01/10 - 08/31/14)
- Saturday is League Game Day: Local area travel
- 7-league game minimum.
- 5v5 game format.
- "Floating" team rosters to keep players per team per game to a minimum and playing time to a maximum (no more than 7 players per team per game) . To accommodate floating rosters:
- A League fee deposit per player, if any, may be required and must be paid prior to start of the league schedule;
- Due to "floating" team rosters, a player is only charged a per game fee for those games that he/she participates in;
- Maximum league fee per player not to exceed $10 per game;
- Any unused league fee balance will be promptly refunded at the end of the league schedule. For example, a player that does not to attend in any league games will receive full refund of the league fee deposit.
- League Schedule
- Game 1 - 09/26/20
- Game 2 - 10/03/20
- Game 3 - 10/10/20
- Game 4 - 10/17/20
- Game 5 - 10/24/20
- Game 6 - 10/31/20
- Game 7 - 11/07/20
Click here to register.
Inclement Weather Policy
We do not normally cancel practices and games due to light rain or the threat of rain. However, we will suspend sessions due to thunderstorms or if the fields are too wet for play. The general rule is: “If in doubt, show up for practice and games.” We will notify you by email 3:30 pm the day of practice for cancellation due to inclement weather. Also you can go to the CoastFA.com. On the homepage under the heading “Field Status” any field closing for the day will be posted by 3:30 pm. For Saturday league game cancellation check your email by or the website. Cancellations will be posted by 7am of game day.
- All players must wear shin guards. No exceptions.
- Soccer specific cleats required. No football or baseball cleats permitted.
- Players with birthdates 09/01/13 and later may wear tennis shoes or soccer cleats
- Each player is to bring his/her own water bottle with plenty of water to practice.