Online registration opens March 25th.
Who Can Play
- This program is open to all local youth.
- For insurance purposes participants other than Coast FA players will be registered by Coast FA as recreational players with US Club Soccer, unless a participant holds a valid US Club passcard.
Cost to Play
- $90 per player ($15 per game for 6 games to cover facility rental, ref fees, manager/coach if needed, insurance, registration, etc).
- All registration and payments must be made online.
- Scheduling from June 9th thru July 24th.
- Monday - Friday: Evening games starting 5PM.
- Sunday: 1:30 PM start or later.
- 6-game league.
- Managers/coaches/parents/players may form a team and come up with a team name.
- We highly 10 players on a roster, but no less than 8. The game is fast paced and substitutions are on the fly.
- If you want to play and do not have a team we will roster you to a team.
- There will be Coast FA staff to manage/coach teams that do not have a manager or coach.
- Rosters may include up to two age groups (i.e. 11U & 12U = 12U).
- Teams may be all boys, all girls or coed.
- Uniforms are up to each team but not necessary
- Teams without uniforms must wear black shorts and white T-shirt. Pennys will be provided.