- Open to "All-Comers". The only prerequisite is that the parent desires the best programing for his/her child’s first touch with the ball.
- 10-week program (2 weekday sessions plus 7 Saturday league games – 27 sessions in all)
- Tuesday & Friday are training days
- Local area travel required (home & away) for league games (Socastee Park, Stables Park – Pawleys Island, International Dr – Carolina Forest – North Myrtle Beach).
- All sessions delivered by licensed professional coaches following a specific curriculum.
- Player pool training (Teams train together so everyone receives appropriate attention to instruction).
- Parents are encouraged to assist under coach’s supervision.
- 5v5 game format (4 field players + goal keeper)
- Fall Season programming (Mid Sep - Nov)
- Spring season programming (Feb - Mid Apr)
- Birthdates: Sep 1, 2012 - Aug 31, 2014
- Registration Fee: $248 per season plus $35 Uniform
- Program Coaching Coordinator: Ross Morgan
- firstname.lastname@example.org 843-340-6062
PROGRAM REFUND POLICY (including COVID-19 shutdown)
- FULL refund of uniform fee before Sept 22
- FULL refund of player fees before Sept 25
- PRO-RATED refund of player fees after Sept 26
- Uniform fee is non-refundable once worn, but is usable for Spring '21 season
Click her to register.