- We take All-comers regardless of skill and ability.
- All sessions delivered by Licensed Professional Coaches following a specific curriculum.
- Academy pool training - Teams train togeither sorted by age group, then by skil level. Everyone receives appropriate skills training including an introduction to "The way we play and how we play."
- Parents are encouraged to assist under coach's supervision.
- Starts Monday, September 9th.
- Ends Saturday, November 2nd.
Choose from two Programs
- CFA Academy Basic (2 weekday sessions which includes match play).
- CFA Academy Plus (2 weekday sessions plus Saturday league games).
CFA Academy Basic
- Boys & girls ages 4-12 (2015 birth year and before).
- 16 sessions (2 sessions each week).
- All sessions held at Jessie Mae Monroe Elementary.
- Schedule: Mon & Thu (Tue is a rain date) - No Saturday scheduling:
- Mon is Training: 80% technical work and 20% match play.
- Thu is Game Day: 20% technical work and 80% match play.
- Registration Fee: $160 ($10/session) plus $35 uniform.
- Click here to register for CFA Academy Basic.
CFA Academy Plus
- Boys & girls ages 7-12 (2013 birth year and before).
- 24 sessions (2 training sessions each week plus Saturday League games)
- Schedule: Mon, Thu & Sat (Tue is a rain date):
- Mon & Thu is Training: 80% technical work and 20% match play
- Sat is League Game Day: Local area travel to Socastee Park and/or other venues as the opportunity presents. 8-league game minimum.
- 5v5 game format.
- Official team rosters.
- Registration Fee: $240 ($10/session) plus $35 uniform.
- Click here to register for CFA Academy Plus.
Inclement Weather Policy
We do not normally cancel practices and games due to light rain or the threat of rain. However, we will suspend sessions due to thunderstorms or if the fields are too wet for play. The general rule is: “If in doubt, show up for practice and games.” We will notify you by email 3:30 pm the day of practice for cancellation due to inclement weather. Also you can go to the CoastFA.com. On the homepage under the heading “Field Status” any field closing for the day will be posted by 3:30 pm. For Saturday league game cancellation check your email by or the website. Cancellations will be posted by 7am of game day.
- All players must wear shin guards. No exceptions.
- Soccer specific cleats required for players with birthdays 08/31/2013 and earlier. No football or baseball cleats permitted.
- Players with birthdates 09/01/13 and later may wear tennis shoes or soccer cleats
- Each player is to bring his/her own water bottle with plenty of water to practice.